We are hiring an English Speaking Senior DevOps Engineers as part of an International team to design and implement solutions for e-commerce Platforms in Germany.
- Passionate for continuous learning and understanding things in and around Cloud development
- Good Proficiency in English.
- Interest to work within an International Team
- Work with Cloud developers, product managers and designers to guide and make technical decisions throughout the development process.
- Mentor other developers and contractors throughout the development lifecycle.
- Prototype unproven concepts to inform final implementations.
- Stay abreast of cloud trends and topics.
- Automate everything possible. Leverages CI/CD to automate repeatable tasks and quality checks.
- Managing Infrastructure as Code.
- Building the tools and support for teams to be able to self-manage in an owner operator model
- AWS Cloud Experience using EC2, Lambda, ECS, RDS, and DocumentDB
- Experience with Docker container development and hosting
- Experience with Infrastructure as code using Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK
- Experience with high availability deployment across many regions and availability zones
- Experience with CloudWatch, DataDog, SumoLogic or similar tools for observability
- Experience with multiple AWS accounts
- Experience working with AI, ML or AR.
- Experience with growing large teams and can describe the issues that arise with growth.
- Experience with Serverless architectures
- Job: Full Time
- Location: Casablanca – Settat Region / Rabat/ Salé Region / Remote.
- Contract: Permanent Contract (CDI)
- Salary: to be discussed in line with experience and qualifications
- Access to a Fitness Club
- Telephone Contract
- Professional onboarding Process & Experience with European Team
- Free Access to E-learning Platform
- A Professional environment and a team with Casual & friendly character
- Progressive salary with fast learning & adaptation pace
- A Corporate Mobile computer
- Professional Event & Team building events
- Possibility to work Remotely
- Complementary health insurance (ongoing)
- After a successful evaluation period of 1 – 2 years, the European blue card can be requested by changing the job location to Germany